when you find that perfect gif but don’t know how to use it
You can reverse the flow of the hotdogs if you concentrate hard enough
oh my god you can
I HATE THIS POST BECAUSE EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME IT COMES UP ON MY DASH I SPEND LIKE 20 MINUTES WHISPERING TO MYSELF “come on. go back in his pants. come on!! you can do it!!!! in!! his!! pants!!!”
Day 7. Favourite song on Warning
gifs that don’t make sense are my favourite thing like
9/100 edits of Muse
WHY AM I EVEN SURPRISED
I SHOULD NOT BE SURPRISED
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
Hermione Granger and “That Time I Used the Power of Research and Deductive Reasoning to Make Sure Harry Didn’t Die”
Hermione Granger and “That time I figured shit out and literally ended up petrified for the cause and it took my friends weeks to figure out that I had the research on me”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I Was a Time Lord”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I Realized I was Hot and Smart and Saved Harry’s Ass with Research. Again. All the Time. Really, He Would Have Died Without Me.”
Hermione Granger and “That time Harry was too emo to actually do shit so I did shit in his name because I am the power behind the throne clearly also PS fought evil deatheaters and won”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I told Harry about the Dangers of Copying off Somebody’s else’s work that wasn’t mine and OH LOOK I WAS RIGHT”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I let Harry Decide Where to Go and What To do and we ended up wandering the forests of dean for like 5 months before saving his ass at Hogwarts”
I spend $400 on a video editing program and this is what I do with it. Money well spent.
Get Lucky - Daughter (Daft Punk cover)
omfg this is better than the original version i dont care what you said
WATCH THIS AND TELL ME VOODOO ISN’T REAL
this is the most epic picture ever taken
You can see the amount of fucks he doesn’t give in his face
As Matthew Bellamy started playing the House of the Rising Sun instrumental, Dominic Howard noticed that fans on the tribunes had covered themselves with white and blue sheets of paper, which together formed the phrase “Muse is in our hearts”. The trio had a photograph of themselves, with the phrase in the background, taken using Bellamy’s iPhone. Howard mentioned that he would post the photograph on Twitter, which he did within an hour after the gig. (MuseWiki)
This lamp is one of my favorite parts of my room.
CHRIST IS BEHIND HIM.
at the end.
This is amazing.
believe in the bass
madonna wins all the awards
I can’t believe this is supposed to be an English textbook. Holy shit this is just gold.